IH compatible frying pan with a bottom thickness of 3.5 mm that easily transmits heat evenly. Since it is a deep type of 26 cm, it is also recommended for stews and other stews. It is a size that can be boiled without folding pasta. Easy to clean because it is non-sticky. Wood-grain fit grip that fits in the hand. Multi-layer coat with 2 layers on the inner surface and 2 layers on the outer surface! The inner surface is a fluororesin coating containing artificial diamonds for high wear resistance, and the outer surface is ceramic coated for easy dirt removal!
【Confirmation before use】
* When using for the first time, wash well with dishwashing detergent and heat the frying pan with a little oil.
* Before use, check that there are no abnormalities such as cracks, breaks, dents, bends, or loose connections.
If there is any abnormality, discontinue use.
【Precautions for use】
● Never burn it empty (accidents such as fire or burns, deformation or damage to the main body or handle, etc.).
● When using with gas, adjust the thermal power so that it does not protrude from the side of the main body, and use it on medium heat or less.
-When using with IH, read the instruction manual of the IH equipment carefully and use the thermal power below medium.
● Place the frying pan in the center of the heating part and use it.
● Be careful not to overheat or burn empty, such as when preheating or when there are extremely few things to cook.
● When using IH, reduce the preheating heat power and do not overheat.
● When using cooking utensils such as metal spatula, use them with rounded corners and be careful not to scratch them. Do not cook while hammering with a spatula.
-When using, do not leave the main unit.
● Be careful during or immediately after cooking, as the main body and handle may become hot and burned. Be especially careful not to touch the hands of infants.
● Do not cool the hot body rapidly, such as pouring cold water on it (sudden temperature changes may cause deformation or damage).
● When using other stoves at the same time, be careful not to hit the handle by the fire of the adjacent stove.
● If water enters the base of the handle, steam may be emitted during use. Stand the product and drain the water thoroughly before use.
● Do not use on stoves, microwaves, or ovens.
● The handle may loosen when using. If you use it as it is, it will fall off and there is a risk of burns, so retighten the screw with a screwdriver before use.
● Do not use with oil or water filled to the edge of the main body.
-The main body does not drop or give a strong impact.
● After cooking, do not leave cooking food or oil, but wash and dry well with neutral detergent (leaving it may cause deterioration of the coating film, etc.).
● When frying, the amount of oil should be up to about half the depth, and the temperature of the oil should be adjusted so that it does not exceed 200 ° C. Fill the rim with oil and strictly observe that it is not used, that the lid is not closed, and that it never leaves the vicinity. When using the frying mode of IH equipment, check the instruction manual of the IH equipment carefully, and if the oil temperature is not appropriate, pay close attention to the temperature of the oil and use it in the normal heating mode. (When using a gas fire: For stoves equipped with a cooking oil heating prevention device, the oil content should be 200 ml or more.)
● Do not use with significant dirt or deposits on the bottom (may affect the operation of heating equipment or cause scratches or burning). If used with moisture or the like adhering to the bottom, the main body may slip. Wipe off the moisture from the bottom before use.
【For longer use】
● When cooking, if you draw a thin layer of oil after each use, the resistance to sticking will last longer.
● Do not chop ingredients in a frying pan. Damage the coating film.
――The spatula can be used for a longer time if you use one made of wood, bamboo, or resin.
● Adjust the heat power according to the contents of cooking. If the heat is used on medium heat or less, the paint film will last longer.
● When cleaning, do not leave it with bleach, etc., or use cleansers, abrasives, sponges for burning, etc. Doing so may damage or corrode the surface.
● After use, apply dishwashing detergent to a soft sponge, wash early, rinse well, and dry thoroughly.
● If you leave it with cooked food (salt, acid, etc.) attached, rust, floating of the paint film, and peeling may occur.
● If burnt occurs, do not rub with hard objects such as metal. Soak in water or hot water to soften the burning, and then carefully remove it with a sponge.
● Cannot be washed in the dishwasher.