WILTSHIRE ROSE GOLD COOKIE SHEET SMALL 40828
Bake yummy biscuits, cookies or even try a trendy cookie cake with this pan. Small enough to fit easily in smaller ovens and big enough to bake a good batch of cookies!
Here's why it's the best: it's designed for balanced, all-round heat distribution so your cookies will bake evenly, has embossed product measurements so you can easily match up your pan with your favourite recipe and it's non-stick, ensuring none of the heart-warming goodness gets left behind. Not only is it easy to clean by hand, it's also dishwasher safe, so that's one less thing for you to do.
Click here for our free download of cookie cake templates!
Size: 33.5cm x 24 x 1.5cm
Why you'll love me...
We love a cuppa-tea and a biscuit; it's the perfect afternoon treat. And whether you're a beginner or well-seasoned expert, your "ah-ha" moment begins with the right bakeware.
Designed to make life easy, the non-stick finish means a quick and easy release of your biscuits and with our quality guarantee, you can trust the non-stick release time & time again.
It’s easy to clean, so you can free up more of your time to spend on the important stuff, like relaxing and enjoying another cuppa and biscuit.
- 33.5cm x 24 x 1.5cm
- PFOA free & high quality non-stick
- Oven safe to 220°C
- Embossed product measurements
- Dishwasher, fridge & freezer safe
- 5-year guarantee
- Rose gold colour
Usage & care
- Prior to use, wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- We recommend greasing & flouring the pan according to your recipe. We recommend following the temperature guide for your recipe.
- Do not overheat an empty non-stick pan or leave unattended in the oven. Suitable for oven temperatures up to 220°C. Not microwave safe. Always allow bakeware to cool before cleaning.
- Do not use metal knives or utensils as they may damage the surface.
- The non-stick finish cleans up quickly and easily in hot soapy water. Rinse and wipe dry. Never use abrasives as this may harm your pan.
- If you wash your bakeware in the dishwasher, your pan may not dry completely - wipe with a soft cloth at the end of the cycle.