MALAYSIA HOME CARD REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
HOME CARD is a rewards loyalty program owned and managed by HOME PRODUCT CENTER (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. (“HOMEPRO”) The HOME CARD is issued and operated by HOMEPRO and it is applicable at all HOMEPRO outlets in Malaysia only.
A) Membership of HOME CARD
- Applications are open to all residents of Malaysia and Non Malaysian aged 18 years and above.
- With the purchase of Ringgit Malaysia Thirty (RM30) only and above in a single receipt on the same day in any HOMEPRO outlets in Malaysia, the customers shall be entitled to apply the HOME CARD with no registration fees.
- HOME CARD can be applied at any participating HOMEPRO outlets in Malaysia by completing the HOME CARD application form
- The HOME CARD rewards program is not a credit card or charge card.
- The employees of HOMEPRO are not eligible to apply and use the HOME CARD.
- The 3rd party promoters are not allowed to use their HOME CARD during working hours and strictly not on customer purchases.
- HOME CARD is not transferable and for sale. HOME CARD can only be used by the individual who is named or registered with HOMEPRO.
- HOME CARD is valid for five (5) years and there is no renewal fee charge for HOME CARD. Upon expiry of HOME CARD, HOME CARD Members shall visit any Customer Service counter at any HOMEPRO outlets to renew the HOME CARD.
- All correspondences and promotional information will be forwarded to the registered HOME CARD member only.
- HOME CARD Members can choose to withdraw from the HOME CARD Reward Programme at any time by visit to any Customer Service counter at any HOMEPRO outlets and/or write to HOMEPRO. By leaving the programme, any points or any related promotional activities that is already accrued or issued will be forfeited.
- HOMEPRO reserves the right to reject or cancel any application of HOME CARD at any time or terminate any membership as and when necessary without any prior notice.
B) Usage of HOME CARD
- HOME CARD Members shall produce their HOME CARD 10 digit numbers or physical HOME CARD to the cashiers at any of the participating HOMEPRO outlet(s) before scanning of the purchase product(s) in order to earn or redeem HOME CARD points.
- HOME CARD Members who did not provide / present their HOME CARD Ten (10) digit numbers / physical HOME CARD to the cashiers before scanning of the purchase shall not be able to claim back the points after a transaction is completed. Any queries on the same shall not be entertained.
C) HOME CARD Points Collection
- For every RM3 (Ringgit Malaysia Three) spent = 1 point accumulated in a single transaction.
- HOME CARD points accumulation will be automatically recorded or updated by the next day (after 24 hours)
- The HOME CARD points shall be taking into account as points collection after reduction of discount / rebates or any other forms of deduction from the purchases made.
- For Deposit payments, points accumulated shall be calculated and awarded on the day of full payment) made by HOME Member.
- HOME CARD Members can check their point’s status at any of the HOMEPRO’s Customer Service Counter.
- HOME CARD points shall expire Two (2) years (on 31 December of the 2nd year) calculated from the earning points date. Points that are going to expired cannot be carried forward or transferred to another account. HOME CARD Members are advised to utilise their points before the points expired.
- No points will be rewarded for purchases of / by:-
- Selected Product(s)
- Sony, ABB, Grundfos, Nescafe, Everright, Supersell brands
- Clearance Sale that are marked with “ * ” (The Star Logo) or “ C ” (The Letter C)
- Exchangeable products, Premium products, Project sale, Display items, IT category products, Super Shock items “@”, “*”
D) HOME CARD Reversal of Points Collection
- If product(s) purchased at the HOMEPRO outlet(s) are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given, HOMEPRO is entitled to reverse the HOME CARD points earned.
- It applies to exchange of product(s), unless the exchange is for product(s) with an equivalent value.
E) HOME CARD Points Utilisation / Redemption
- Conversion Rate 1,000 points = RM10 (Ringgit Malaysia Ten only) (e.g If you want to purchase Item X at RM15, you can use 1,000 points to convert to RM10 & the balance of RM5 can be paid in cash or credit card)
- HOME CARD Members can utilise their points on the next purchase at cashier counter or redeem HOMEPRO Gift Voucher at customer service counter
- HOME CARD Members may also keep accumulating points through several purchases and utilise their points at a later time
F) How Utilisation of Points Works
- During the redemption of the points, HOME CARD Members shall be required to present their valid MyKad or valid passport to the cashier to offset their purchases with the points
- In the event the HOME CARD Members fails to provide the above, HOMEPRO shall reserve its right not to proceed with the points deduction on the said
- In the event any suspect of any fraudulent activities related to the HOME CARD member account, HOMEPRO has the absolute discretion to reject or refuse to process any of the redemption request made by HOME CARD Members.
G) Damage & Lost / Theft
- If HOME CARD is damaged / loss or stolen, a fee of RM10 (Ringgit Malaysia Ten only) shall be charged for a replacement card. HOME CARD Member will be given a new card with the same 10 (Ten) digit number
- In the event of unauthorized transaction due to suspect or engage in fraudulent or any other unlawful conduct on the usage of the HOME CARD, HOMEPRO may at its sole discretion to cease all the points earning or redemption and/or terminate the usage of the said HOME CARD.
H) General Information of HOME CARD Reward Programme
- HOME CARD shall remain as the property of HOMEPRO at all times.
- HOMEPRO reserves the right to suspend or terminate this programme at any time as it deems necessary to all HOME CARD Members in the manner HOMEPRO deems appropriate.
- HOMEPRO reserves the right to omit, add or amend the HOME CARD Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will always supersede the existing HOME CARD Reward Programme Terms and Conditions & will publish in the HOMEPRO website.
- HOMEPRO (including its successors, assigns, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries) and the participating HOMEPRO outlet(s) shall not be liable to HOMEPRO customers or any third party authorized by or claiming through the HOME CARD Members for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, actions, suits, claims and demand whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, of loss of business, revenue of profits or of any nature suffered by the HOME CARD Members or any person for any loss, damage or injury caused or suffered by a person arising from the usage of the HOME CARD Reward Programme.
- HOME CARD Reward Programme Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia. HOME Card Members are hereby expressly submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia. If any of the provisions herein contained should be invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable law, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions should not be affected.
- Any communications in relation to HOME CARD Reward Programme can be made by calling our HOMEPRO call centre at (1800-28-2268) or by sending your queries in writing either via email to email@example.com or mailing it to the following address:-
- Home Products Center (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Unit 5F-1A, 5th Floor, Tower 1, Puchong Financial Corporate Center (PFCC), Jalan Puteri 1/2, Bandar Puteri, 47100, Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Should there be any language discrepancy, the English Version of HOME CARD Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- For any other information of the company, product and privacy notice of HOMEPRO, kindly log in to http://www.homepro.com.my/.