Work With Us
- Competitors analysis and benchmarking
- Product Specification creation and vendor selection
- Product evaluation and sourcing
- Responsible for the profit /margin of each product
- Non-move,slow move and discontinue product management
- Product range analysis and review.Continuously identify new products and update the product range
- Work and negotiate with vendor to achieve the target
- Sale and promotion events planning-together with operation and marketing group
- Provide on the Job training and coaching to the new buyer
- People management (if applicable)
- Negotiate agreements and related Foreign Trade duties with involved parties internally and externally.
- Co-ordinate all activities and documents regarding all import/export shipments and foreign trade orders according to the defined procedure.
- Collate PR/PO for ordering with suppliers track, review and report status of the order and invoice, deals with damaged, non-delivered, under/over order goods supplies.
- Conduct suppliers analyses, evaluates potential suppliers and manage the overall suppliers qualification process.
- Develop and create sourcing plan, request for proposal, and other sourcing documents, evaluates and recommends purchasing and sourcing decision to management.
- Responsible for matters related to MIDA, MITI, CUSTOM, SIRIM/ST, CIDM.
- Perform matching and check completely and accuracy of the following documents:
- Purchase order
- Vendor invoice / Tax invoice
- Delivery Order
- GR Slip
- Vendor payment – prepare payment proposal and inform Finance staff to make payments
- Monitor open items AP / aging AP
- Enter Petty Cash transactions in SAP
- Make accruals for monthly expenses in SAP
- Administering the policies and the operation procedures to follow the covenants and standardized.
- Inspecting the qualities of the delivery and installation services of the contractors, Store, and Vendors.
- Controlling the delivery and installation of the contractors to be prompt, clarified and qualified
- Controlling and inspecting the accuracy of the DO’s confirmation (Confirm DO) in the system
Store Operation (Across Malaysia)
Advising & serving customers
Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need
Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
Promoting homepro member cards or special offers
Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability
Handling customer complaints or handing customers on to management
Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls
Meeting planned sales goals.
Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
The ongoing training of your salespeople.
Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
Promoting the organization and products.
Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
As Management Trainee, you will undergo a structured training, and will be required to deliver consistent results and performance. You will also be offered a diverse range of opportunities to gain knowledge and exposure in several areas of businesses, which are:
- Sales and Marketing (Develop Skill)
- Leadership and Training Supply Chain
- Customer Serivce
Counting and recording for the goods received from Vendors and DC
Counting and recording for the goods received from the Store-to-store transfer.
Separating the customers’ products before submitting to the DS for the delivery to the customers
Coordinating with other sections / Stores to GI (Goods Issue) and the transfer the products
Notifying the requisition and coordinating with DC when the problematic product is from DC
Operating for the Stock transfer within the Store according to the requisition.
Adjusting the Batch Lot.
Coordinating and controlling for the products return, products change and repair
Coordinating for the billing and recording the displayed product’s selling form the Delivery Service
Verifying the Blocked-Stock transfer’s documents which were recorded in the system and filing the documents for further reference.
Gathering and categorizing the documents for the goods receiving before distributing them to the responsible units on time
Generating the summary report of the operation to submit to supervisors
Operating follow to the commands from supervisors
Interested candidates are invited to deposit your resume online.