Home Product Center Public Company Limited was established in 1995 with the initial registered capital of RM30 million, being a joint venture between Land and Houses Public Company Limited, Quality Home Public Company Limited, American International Assurance Co., Ltd. The company was listed in the stock exchange of Thailand in 2001 with an objective to operate a retail business in home Center with complete range of services relating to construction and renovation of buildings, houses and residence places under the trade name of “HOMEPRO” which is the Company’s trademark. HomePro has segregated its type business into few segments including Market Village Co.,Ltd, Home Product Center, Mega Home Center spreading its branches all over in Thailand.
The Company has the goal to become a leader in retail business of home center market for construction materials, house decoration products, and refurbishment of houses and residence places together with the provision of complete services as “ONE SHOP FOR ALL HOME” to attain highest customer satisfaction. At present the Company has more than 60,000 items of products. In addition, it has established a training center to develop the personnel at all levels employees in Thailand so that our employees are knowledgeable and experienced to provide good services to customers.
We have deliberately expanded the business in Thailand to 67 branches and now as we embrace into the 3rd decades business, we took the first leap to explore more in Southeast Asia, targeting on Malaysia as our first move investment out from the country. Our aim is to be “One Shop for All Home” in Malaysia and ASEAN and “Improve the Home Living Lifestyle” by offering “Value for Money” in home products and home consultancy to our customers.
To be the leader of Home Center Business in Malaysia and ASEAN.
- Keep customer in mind by offering the value in terms of products, services and prices to our customers.
- Priorities customers’ requirement and need by working efficiently with full responsibility.
- Collaborate closely with our business alliance to improve efficiency which creates mutual benefits.
- Manage professionally according to the good governance and build good relationship with society & community.
- Always seek for new business opportunity for the future and to create reasonable incremental value for associated parties.